If you think you found a bug, then you probably have found a bug.
Your problem is a bug if:
- Blender crashes when using TheBounty, but not when using another render engine (original YafaRay, Cycles, Internal, …); or
- Black or white dots appear:
- TheBounty doesn't render any output; or
- Finding a setting takes to long (that's a bug in documentation); or
Your problem is (probably) not a bug if:
- You're rendering a huge scene on a computer with 2GB of RAM and your computer runs out of memory. Solution: buy more RAM.
What to do when you found a bug
We need information from you, probably a lot. Don't be afraid to post your issue though, we will help you out!
Here's a template:
** Versions ** - Blender version: 2.xx - TheBounty version: ... - Operating system and version: Windows 7, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, ... - Official build downloaded from https://www.thebountyrenderer.org/downloads: - If **no**: - CPU brand (Intel, AMD) and type (x86, x86_64, ARM, ...) - If you compiled from source: what compiler, ... (not applicable if you don't know what it means) ** Steps to reproduce** Describe how you can trigger the bug: 1. Do this e.g. load this scene 2. Do that e.g. press *Render* 3. Result: e.g. Blender crashes **Expected result** e.g. Blender does not crash.
For some kind of bugs, some parts of the template might be unnecessary. If you are unsure about something, we'll help.
If you need to attach a scene, please upload to your Dropbox for now. We do not have enough disk space to host your scenes (yet) :)